and I thought MONDAYS were supposed to be bad!

Uuuuuuuuuugggg... I woke up this morning not only aching from yesterday's dental treatment, but unable to turn my head to the right, or look up, without a lovely shooting neck pain. Thank goodness I have a loving husband willing to put on my socks for me (the combination of head movements and body bending just weren't working for me).

Despite the pain and the loss of appetite, what's really getting to me is the boredom. There's only so much reading and watching TV a gal can do in a day. I'm even tired of Sex and the City reruns (I know, shocking!). Cross your fingers and pray that my industrial strength muscle relaxants kick in and magically fix this overnight!

"Do you believe in fairies? If you do, clap your hands!"
- Peter Pan -

0 comments: