I have a million things bookmarked that I want to share, but haven't gotten around to yet. I'm heading off on vacation soon *happy dance*, so I'll try to cram a bunch of it into the next few posts.
- Just try to cancel AOL. Go ahead. I dare you. (via Feltman Rambles)
- Hubby & I saw An Inconvenient Truth last night. It was great! Well, great in that "this is depressing but it's good that people are learning about the harm we've done to the environment and how to reverse it" way.
Click here for simple ways you can reduce your emissions.
Rexton has an interesting review here.
- Tips to save energy (and money) at home. (via Treehugger)
- I Just Wet My Pants . ca
- Rock Paper Scissors with 25 hand gestures. I know a certain friend will get a kick out of this! (via Boing Boing)
- Where the Hell is Matt? This makes me want to quit my job and travel the world!